Friday, November 2, 2012

Mad man in a box.

Nerd status is firmly secure.  All hail Doctor Who and those who travel with him.  My childhood was entertained by this crazy man and his long scarf.  My father loved it and so my nerdom began.  I have found so many Doctor fans that this seemed like a way to join us together.  I apologize for the camera phone pic but I finished it only minutes ago.
I do have a confession.  I rarely use my cricut for craft projects.  I didn't want to have the police box sign look written so I cut out the words on black paper and laid it over white.  I also printed out the pull to open sign on cardstock.  I would do it again too.
Already have a request on facebook for one, and I have no clue what I should charge. (Nice problem right?)

Marenski


No comments:

Post a Comment